Posts Tagged social media
What started as a “tweet” on Twitter this morning has led me once again to my blog. I was thinking about the previous blog article I wrote trading a passion for a pay-check and have a little bit more to share.
Here’s the tweet I tweeted:
(that just sounds so odd, doesn’t it?)
“Do u have piece or peace? Give God all the pieces of ur life. When He gets through with them you’ll have more peace. #fb “
I thought of pieces in reference to those who are seeking things: Pieces as in money, fame, material items, people, security
And then I compared it with seeking peace:
Following God’s plan
Spending time in prayer
Doing what is important to His Kingdom
Living a Godly life
Seeking to be more like His son, Jesus
And personally for myself, ANSWERING HIS CALL!!! (There is no internal rest otherwise!)
It just made me think about the two, and I started to wonder:
Which are we seeking? A piece of the world? Or peace in our souls.
That’s why when we seek material things and make them the FOCUS of our lives, we are still not at peace. Seeking the pieces of the world then becomes idolatry, is not of God and not His will for us.
Do u have piece or peace? Give God all the pieces of ur life. When He gets through with them you’ll have more peace.
Get your focus back.
Life Balance around Christ DOES make a difference.
You can view all my tweets here: coachchristine
See the video segments!http://coachedtolead.wordpress.com/
- What’s In A Christian Friend?
- Help Is A Phone Call Away
- Do YOU Really Want To Be Here?
- Uncapping Your Vision To Match God’s
- Which Do You Prefer? Piece or Peace
- Trading A Pay-check For A Passion
- Rain Delays and Rainbows
- And I Quote
- Benefits Of Double Vision
- Ya’ll Look Out…Dad’s Driving This Rig
- Stormy Weather
- When God Interrupts Your Regularly Scheduled Life
- Practice What You Preach
- Meeting With God
- Can Christian’s Attend Happy Hour?
- 3.5 Ft. of Faith
- A Leader’s Top 10 List vs. God’s Top 10 List
- Peace and Joy, No Matter What
- Attention all Pastors and church leaders…
- Ever thought you could just taste something???
- Why did God give us brains?
- Interviewing Is An Art
- Just In Case You Forget
- Am I A Christian Or A Cheeseburger?
- Do More Than Just Show Up!
- I’ll Be A Fool…
- Confessions Of A Greeter
- The Dinner Magnet
- Roller Coaster Calling
- God separated the men from the monkeys
- You HAD to be there!
- Reporting For Duty
- Get Off Your Buts!
- Change In Plans
- Don’t Panic, Just Buy Batteries
- No Sinner Left Behind
- Come, Share MY Space!
- I Need A Job FAST!
- Want Life Change???
- Cooling off and filling up. #food #RibCrib #lunch instagram.com/p/BYBp2VXF5hD/ 17 hours ago
- College. Sorority life. Coffee. She`s off to a good start. 😀💟👍#college #KState #KappaDelta… instagram.com/p/BX-0d-WFeri/ 1 day ago
- My daughter during sorority rush week. She did it!#sorority #kd #KappaDelta #KState instagram.com/p/BX9tAeQFly2/ 2 days ago
- RT @bluelivesmtr: BREAKING: Two officers shot w/ reports from the area extremely grim. Manhunt in progress. Prayers for the officers. http… 2 days ago
- I think Friar Chunks killed my computer. #BigCatProbs #cats #computer #CatMagnets… instagram.com/p/BX8R8kslVfb/ 2 days ago
- Breakfast with the kids! Yay! Makes my heart happy! #Saturday #family instagram.com/p/BXs7VPFFe1A/ 1 week ago
- Lol. Pretty darn close! #bitmoji #coffee #cats #life #priorities #lol instagram.com/p/BXqMCy-lwVN/ 1 week ago
- Camo, ammo, heels, lip gloss. #ThisGirl #FaveThings #GlamBamPardonMeMaam #Bahaha #SaturdayFun… instagram.com/p/BXa6VFrF8H4/ 2 weeks ago
- #Repost @ratiochristi (get_repost) ・・・ #apologetics #jpmoreland from abr_apologetics instagram.com/p/BXVaaZIloUa/ 2 weeks ago
- What Gives God Pleasure challies.com/articles/what-… 2 weeks ago
August 2017 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31