Posts Tagged social media
What started as a “tweet” on Twitter this morning has led me once again to my blog. I was thinking about the previous blog article I wrote trading a passion for a pay-check and have a little bit more to share.
Here’s the tweet I tweeted:
(that just sounds so odd, doesn’t it?)
“Do u have piece or peace? Give God all the pieces of ur life. When He gets through with them you’ll have more peace. #fb “
I thought of pieces in reference to those who are seeking things: Pieces as in money, fame, material items, people, security
And then I compared it with seeking peace:
Following God’s plan
Spending time in prayer
Doing what is important to His Kingdom
Living a Godly life
Seeking to be more like His son, Jesus
And personally for myself, ANSWERING HIS CALL!!! (There is no internal rest otherwise!)
It just made me think about the two, and I started to wonder:
Which are we seeking? A piece of the world? Or peace in our souls.
That’s why when we seek material things and make them the FOCUS of our lives, we are still not at peace. Seeking the pieces of the world then becomes idolatry, is not of God and not His will for us.
Do u have piece or peace? Give God all the pieces of ur life. When He gets through with them you’ll have more peace.
Get your focus back.
Life Balance around Christ DOES make a difference.
You can view all my tweets here: coachchristine
See the video segments!http://coachedtolead.wordpress.com/
- What’s In A Christian Friend?
- Help Is A Phone Call Away
- Do YOU Really Want To Be Here?
- Uncapping Your Vision To Match God’s
- Which Do You Prefer? Piece or Peace
- Trading A Pay-check For A Passion
- Rain Delays and Rainbows
- And I Quote
- Benefits Of Double Vision
- Ya’ll Look Out…Dad’s Driving This Rig
- Stormy Weather
- When God Interrupts Your Regularly Scheduled Life
- Practice What You Preach
- Meeting With God
- Can Christian’s Attend Happy Hour?
- 3.5 Ft. of Faith
- A Leader’s Top 10 List vs. God’s Top 10 List
- Peace and Joy, No Matter What
- Attention all Pastors and church leaders…
- Ever thought you could just taste something???
- Why did God give us brains?
- Interviewing Is An Art
- Just In Case You Forget
- Am I A Christian Or A Cheeseburger?
- Do More Than Just Show Up!
- I’ll Be A Fool…
- Confessions Of A Greeter
- The Dinner Magnet
- Roller Coaster Calling
- God separated the men from the monkeys
- You HAD to be there!
- Reporting For Duty
- Get Off Your Buts!
- Change In Plans
- Don’t Panic, Just Buy Batteries
- No Sinner Left Behind
- Come, Share MY Space!
- I Need A Job FAST!
- Want Life Change???
- Friar Chunks is snoozing in my lap. #love #cats #nap #bigboy #felinelove #TwentyPoundsOfKitty instagram.com/p/BV2icT5Fttl/ 5 hours ago
- Friar Chunks is snoozing in my lap. #love #cats #nap #bigboy #felinelove #TwentyPoundsOfKitty instagram.com/p/BV2gSSzlfjW/ 6 hours ago
- #Amen #truth #Repost @desiringgod (get_repost) ・・・ "When Romans 8:28 says, 'And we know that all… instagram.com/p/BVz8EcGFcIV/ 1 day ago
- "If you feel happy, tell your face." I love this! How often do we walk around scowling? Do we… instagram.com/p/BVz7d1Xlqq9/ 1 day ago
- #Repost @proverbs31org (get_repost) ・・・ Our actions behind closed doors will not go unnoticed.… instagram.com/p/BVyEWeBlD4S/ 1 day ago
- What I love about summer cold fronts. Bye-bye intense heat! My windows are open! #summer… instagram.com/p/BVyA67zlkfw/ 2 days ago
- Checking out a new filter app. #photo #filter #smartphone #creativity instagram.com/p/BVxWCNJlLk0/ 2 days ago
- Thinking. #photo #color #intense #peaceful instagram.com/p/BVpwY1Cljo3/ 5 days ago
- It feels like I've forgotten something, because the fuzzy Friar acts like he's starving to… instagram.com/p/BVnYoDAl3Ox/ 6 days ago
- MS Hugs are not loving at all. They hurt. They suck. The boa constrictor around my rib cage… instagram.com/p/BVkFJKAFByX/ 1 week ago
June 2017 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30