The more I live the more I learn about life. And over the years, I’ve learned first-hand that it’s impossible to plan life in one day. We can plan for months and years ahead, but that certainly doesn’t mean that it’s going to pan out the way we initially thought. It’s just too easy to pick up unnecessary junk, carry too much baggage, and expect to sail through life that way-exhausted, unhappy, and stressed-out. And as a business owner, employee, parent, mother, daughter, single parent and person who strives to make the most of life in all situations, I’ve developed the only sane way to survive even the heaviest life load. It’s called life management. And it’s what I do best. I sure hope you’ll follow along as I navigate and break life down into manageable pieces. It’s time to CHUNK some things. And it all starts here…
See the video segments!http://coachedtolead.wordpress.com/
- What’s In A Christian Friend?
- Help Is A Phone Call Away
- Do YOU Really Want To Be Here?
- Uncapping Your Vision To Match God’s
- Which Do You Prefer? Piece or Peace
- Trading A Pay-check For A Passion
- Rain Delays and Rainbows
- And I Quote
- Benefits Of Double Vision
- Ya’ll Look Out…Dad’s Driving This Rig
- Stormy Weather
- When God Interrupts Your Regularly Scheduled Life
- Practice What You Preach
- Meeting With God
- Can Christian’s Attend Happy Hour?
- 3.5 Ft. of Faith
- A Leader’s Top 10 List vs. God’s Top 10 List
- Peace and Joy, No Matter What
- Attention all Pastors and church leaders…
- Ever thought you could just taste something???
- Why did God give us brains?
- Interviewing Is An Art
- Just In Case You Forget
- Am I A Christian Or A Cheeseburger?
- Do More Than Just Show Up!
- I’ll Be A Fool…
- Confessions Of A Greeter
- The Dinner Magnet
- Roller Coaster Calling
- God separated the men from the monkeys
- You HAD to be there!
- Reporting For Duty
- Get Off Your Buts!
- Change In Plans
- Don’t Panic, Just Buy Batteries
- No Sinner Left Behind
- Come, Share MY Space!
- I Need A Job FAST!
- Want Life Change???
- #Repost @proverbs31org (get_repost) ・・・ Our actions behind closed doors will not go unnoticed.… instagram.com/p/BVyEWeBlD4S/ 6 hours ago
- What I love about summer cold fronts. Bye-bye intense heat! My windows are open! #summer… instagram.com/p/BVyA67zlkfw/ 7 hours ago
- Checking out a new filter app. #photo #filter #smartphone #creativity instagram.com/p/BVxWCNJlLk0/ 13 hours ago
- Thinking. #photo #color #intense #peaceful instagram.com/p/BVpwY1Cljo3/ 3 days ago
- It feels like I've forgotten something, because the fuzzy Friar acts like he's starving to… instagram.com/p/BVnYoDAl3Ox/ 4 days ago
- MS Hugs are not loving at all. They hurt. They suck. The boa constrictor around my rib cage… instagram.com/p/BVkFJKAFByX/ 5 days ago
- So good! Convicting. Teaching. A favorite of mine. #books #OswaldChambers #theology #faith… instagram.com/p/BVhwfdoFaG2/ 6 days ago
- Is it wrong to be HAPPY about a tow sticker on another disabled vehicle the people across the… instagram.com/p/BVaU66NlANe/ 1 week ago
- Poor baby. Not a good day for him. He's never had this many seizures. 😢💜 #boxer #dog #vet instagram.com/p/BVVTbrklnU5/ 1 week ago
- Eeeeeek! 😀#KState #college @ Kansas State University instagram.com/p/BVR64lcFsUp/ 1 week ago
June 2017 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30